Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hot (and haute) for Fall: Plaid!



























That's right. I said it. Plaid...is...in. Plaid, plaid, plaid! I know; it's a little hard for me to believe, too. Reminds me of the early early Marc Jacobs grunge look. But hey, plaid doesn't have to be grungy! In fact,
I think it can be incredibly cute when worn correctly (i.e. with a feminine touch). This fall, look for plaid pieces with feminine details like ruffles, or combine a more masculine plaid piece with something feminine like a high-waisted pencil skirt, or skinny jeans and heels. I promise, plaid can be good! And you can get cute plaid on a budget. Here are some of my favorite plaid blouses, tops, dresses, shoes, scarves and such popping up. Get your plaid for fall while it's hot!
Items from left to right, starting at the top:
ae tie neck blouse, $39.50
forever 21 multi color plaid shirt, $19.80
forever 21 silk plaid ruffle top, $34.80
forever 21 scarf, $6.80
charlotte russe purple plaid blouse, $16.99
wet seal plaid peep toe pumps, $24.50
wet seal plaid ruffle dress, $22.50
urban outfitters plaid long sleeve dress, $48.00

No comments:

 
Wildblue